Kangana Ranaut showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week
admin
1:46 AM
0
epapersdaily, Asked if she thought she would make it big in the fashion world too, Kangana said: "When I was young I didn't have any guarantee, but I hoped that I get accepted. I remember in the night times I used to rehearse... I was a science student and I was hard working.
"I used to wake up in the nights and wear heels and try and impersonate the catwalk I used to see on Fashion TV. I remember working very hard and hoping I make it someday."
The 31-year-old actress says every time she walks the runway, it takes her back to her days of "Fashion", the Madhur Bhandarkar directorial in which plays a supermodel.
"That's the only time I played a supermodel and I used to rehearse a lot because I never had a modelling background. I never modelled before. So, now when I do these walks it definitely takes me back to my 'Fashion' days," she said.
Kangana on Saturday night walked the ramp for designer duo Pankaj & Nidhi's show presented by Nokia at the ongoing fashion gala's Winter/Festive 2018 edition.
More Information Visit Filmfare Magazine

No comments